SmartHub is KEC’s free online account management system. You can pay your electric bill, report power outages, receive account/outage notifications and monitor your energy use from your computer or smartphone. SmartHub is available on the web or the app. Use the instructions below to get started.
Start here to to register as a new user. You’ll need the following:
- The last name on your account, your account number and an email address.
SmartHub on Mobile Devices (smartphones/tablets)
- Visit your device’s app store. SmartHub is available at Apple’s App Store or the Google Play Store.
- Search for “SmartHub” and download the free app.
- Search for “Kootenai Electric Cooperative” and confirm your selection.
- Log in to your account as you would on the web or register if you are a new user.
- That’s it—you can now take care of your KEC account on the go!